Here at Trinity, we want to do everything we can to make your education affordable. There are many different funding sources that exist to help make this possible.
We have provided just a few aid resources here for your convenience. If you have any further questions about available aid, please feel free to contact our admissions office and we will be happy to assist you.
Scholarship Search Engines
- FastWEB: Set up a personalized profile that will match your specific skills, abilities, and interests to fastWEB’s database of more than 400,000 scholarships.
- College Board FundFinder: Locate scholarships, loans, internships, and other financial aid programs from noncollege sources that match your education level, talents, and background. Complete the profile form and Scholarship Search will find potential opportunities from a database of more than 2,000 undergraduate scholarships, internships, and loan programs.
- U.S. News: Utilize this personalized search tool to find scholarships that match your specific background with your best scholarship options.
- Budget Calculator: Use this tool to calculate your educational and living expenses.
- U.S. Department of Education Student Guide: The Student Guide provides information about financial aid from the U.S. Department of Education.
- Financial Aid Estimation Form: A calculator to estimate your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and financial need.
- Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC): Information for Illinois residents on how to make your education accessible and affordable.
- Financial Aid Information: A complete index of information and links about financial aid.
Delta Phi Epsilon
Scholarships are a great joy to make education accessible to bright, young women! The Delta Phi Epsilon Educational Foundation awards scholarships annually to qualified women pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees.
*Promotion applicable to new REACH students enrolling in classes at the Deerfield campus only. Discount will be applied upon successful completion of the IDS105 course requirement. Students enrolling in IL teacher certification program not eligible.