In order to receive financial aid, you will need to apply for it by completing a FAFSA. Outlined below are the steps you need to make sure you complete in order to be eligible for financial aid during your time at Trinity.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Complete the FAFSA as soon as possible after October 1.
Trinity International University school code: 001772
- Review and Return your Award Letter. Once you have been accepted to the REACH program, you will receive an award letter summarizing your financial aid package.
- Complete a Direct Master Promissory Note. If this is the first time you are requesting a Direct Loan while at Trinity, you will need to complete a Master Promissory Note.
- Complete Direct Loan Entrance Counseling. All first-time Direct Loan borrowers must complete online Entrance Counseling. Entrance Counseling provides information about how to manage your student loans both during and after college.
Meet the Deadlines!
- October 1: Earliest date to submit the FAFSA
- As soon as possible after October 1: To be eligible to receive MAP Grant for Illinois students only