Where can this degree take me?
Whether you work in the private or public sector, the Organizational Leadership major will give you the skills you need to lead and manage in a variety of organizational settings.
- Qualify for positions as a project manager, retail manager, director of human resources, sales manager, or office manager.
- Learn to think like a leader — to increase your self-awareness, to learn from experience, and to solve complex problems.
- Cultivate leadership skills to manage diverse employees, to communicate key information, and to lead effective teams.
- Develop the ethical dimensions of leadership to lead with character and wisdom.
- Transition into a variety of master’s programs.