Where can this degree take me?
Receive the education you have always wanted. Taking broad-based liberal arts courses will enrich your life both personally and professionally!
- Shape your degree program to match your interests — whether in history, English, philosophy, psychology, or the natural sciences.
- Receive a holistic, liberal arts education, all within the context of a Christian worldview and a Christian community.
- Upon completion, pursue a master’s degree in a number of areas. For example, students who complete this degree may earn their teaching license through Trinity’s Master of Arts in Teaching. Other students pursue a Master of Library Science.
What will I study?
Students must take a minimum of 9 credits in each of the following areas:
- History, Philosophy, Art, and Music
- English and Communication
- Biblical and Religious Studies
- Science and Mathematics
- Social Sciences
Students must take a minimum of 6 upper-level credits (i.e., 300-level or above) in at least four of the five areas, with a total of at least 30 credits being upper level. A full listing of courses can be found in our Academic Catalog.