Our partnership with Hispanic Bible School of Chicago allows adult learners to earn a Bachelor of Arts in Christian Ministries, or any other degree offered through Trinity! The goal of our partnership is to better equip ministry leaders in Hispanic communities in Chicago and around the world.
To enter the Trinity adult undergraduate program through Hispanic Bible School, you must have:
- Earned either a high school diploma, GED certificate, or other high-school equivalency credential from your home country
- Completed of at least 12 Hispanic Bible School college credits with a grade point average of at least a “C” (2.0 on a 4.0 scale, where A = 4.0)
- Meet Trinity International University’s requirements for admissions
Ways to Earn Credits
Trinity will accept a maximum of 30 credit hours earned at HBS Chicago with grades of “C” or better. Those credits will be held in escrow until the student completes 24 credit hours at Trinity with a GPA of 2.4 or better.
Opportunities to earn credits toward a Trinity degree include:
- Completing classes within the Trinity REACH program that lead to a bachelor’s degree
- Writing Life Learning Papers that document student experience beyond a formal academic transcript
- Taking the Spanish Language test through the College-Level Examination Program (CLEP), which offers up to 14 hours of college credit
Apply for Admission
Apply online today for Trinity’s adult undergraduate program.
To complete your application, you must submit transcripts from Hispanic Bible School, along with all other institutions where you have earned high-school or college credit. College transcripts must be issued from their respective schools, though photocopies can be provided by the student for high school transcripts and GED documents.
Applicants also must complete a writing evaluation. Based on their results, an additional course (PCS 108 Critical Reading and Writing for College) may be required.
Students who have not completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form within the past 12 months should do so immediately. This important step is necessary prior to application for financial aid.
A Trinity education through the REACH adult education program is both achievable and affordable. More information is available on the REACH Financial Aid page.