Here at Trinity, we want to do everything we can to make your education affordable. There are many different funding sources that exist to help make this possible. We have provided just a few of them here for your convenience. If you have any further questions about available aid, please feel free to contact our office and we will be happy to assist you.
Scholarship Search Engines
- FastWEB: Set up a personalized profile that will match your specific skills, abilities, and interests to fastWEB's database of more than 400,000 scholarships.
- College Board FundFinder: Locate scholarships, loans, internships, and other financial aid programs from noncollege sources that match your education level, talents, and background. Complete the profile form and Scholarship Search will find potential opportunities from a database of more than 2,000 undergraduate scholarships, internships, and loan programs.
- U.S. News: Utilize this personalized search tool to find scholarships that match your specific background with your best scholarship options.
- Budget Calculator: Use this tool to calculate your educational and living expenses.
- U.S. Department of Education Student Guide: The Student Guide provides information about financial aid from the U.S. Department of Education.
- Financial Aid Estimation Form: A calculator to estimate your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and financial need.
- Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC): Information for Illinois residents on how to make your education accessible and affordable.
- Financial Aid Information: A complete index of information and links about financial aid.
Lake Forest Women’s Club
The Lake Forest Women’s Club is a century old community organization that takes pride in helping young women succeed in their academic career. We invite you to participate in applying for the Trinity Reach to Teach Scholarship. The female recipient will be chosen based on several criteria. We take in to consideration each applicant’s financial need, academic record, service, leadership, employment and career goals. This is for women who are pursuing a Bachelor’s in Elementary Education only.
We are looking for a special woman who has proven herself to be a good citizen and who shows promise for success in a teaching career.
To Apply: Contact Dallise Goodson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.317.8144.
Delta Phi Epsilon
Scholarships are a great joy to make education accessible to bright, young women! The Delta Phi Epsilon Educational Foundation awards scholarships annually to qualified women pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees.