The faculty and staff of the REACH Adult Undergraduate Program are committed to helping you move forward—in your vocation, career, church, or community. It is never too late to complete your bachelor's degree. You can begin with zero credits or transfer previously-earned credits to apply towards your degree.
We make it easy to transfer in credit you have earned at an accredited college or university, and have it count towards your degree from TIU.
Trinity requires at least 126 semester hours of credit for graduation with a bachelor of arts degree. Our student-friendly transfer policy includes:
- Up to 64 hours of transfer credit from accredited, degree-granting community colleges
- A maximum of 82 credits may be transferred into a BA degree program at TIU
- Up to 32 hours of transfer credit from technical schools
- Up to 32 hours of credit for prior learning experience or classes taken at a non-accredited institution
- Up to 33% transfer credit for courses in your declared major
We generally accept college credit earned at other accredited institutions with a grade of "C" or better. TIU reserves the right to exclude transfer credits which do not meet our academic standards.
Contact an Admissions Representative for more information.